You can see here where we added more wires to the helmet, just wanted to put a small update. I have been idle for a while I had a fight with a pot of boiling noodles and the noodles won so my whole hand was swolen and blistered so I couldn't do anything for a while. but now I'm back hand is still a little tender. ;o )....
Here are some Pics of my progress, the mask was too wide so we used a tutorial that is on Biker Scout.net, it shows taking the Helmet apart. And using a Coat Hanger on the inside to slim up the face. In the Pictures if you look real good you can see the Coat Hanger and Hot Glue used to hold it in place, I have several parts on order waiting for them to come in. More to come.. ;o )
This is my first modification to my helmet we had to cut the Lens out to make it bigger and for the new correct Lens. I am getting a lot of info from Biker Scout.net. Wow!!!! this is going to be fun and challenging, can't wait to get more done.
But at the same time I have to leave room for R3-T7 also. More to come.
I am becoming a Biker Scout ;o ).... For anybody that visits my R3-T7 Blog, SURPRISE!!!! now you know my secret. At first I wanted to be a Storm Trooper but, I think I am too short : (... So, I also like the Biker Scout so now that is my new journey in hopes to be part of the 501st here. We went to one of their meetings in October and I really enjoyed it.